Explanation of buttons
|Change text||Here you can change the text contained in the block.|
|Select media||Here you can select an image to be posted online via the file manager.|
|Media settings||Here you can edit the settings for an image (such as a link in the image).
* This button is only shown when an image is selected.
|Move block||Allows you to move the block up or down.
* This button is only shown when there is more than one block.
|Change layout||Here you select the type of block template. Some examples of templates are:
- Text only: The block only displays the text content.
- Text with image to the left: The block displays the text on the right with a selected image to the left.
- Text with image to the right: The block displays the text on the left with a selected image to the right.
- Text with image above: The block displays the text below a selected image.
|Delete block||Deletes the block.|
Block is published.
Block is not published.